Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Time for a Change

Let's get started with Weigh In Wednesday! I'm up a little bit and I'm ok with that. The kids had a super long weekend (SIX DAYS) and my husband got deployed. So me and the kids loaded up and headed out to visit my parents'. I usually over indulge by a lot but I didn't this weekend (although I know I went over my calories). I also didn't get any exercise in because the weather was horrible. When I got home I was up 3 lbs and as of this morning I'm down 2 of those 3 (so overall up 1).

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers that link up with Erin & Alex .




So last night I came across Hungry for Change on Netflix. It was definitely eye opening and led me to follow up by watching Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. My husband watched it along with me and we were both in awe of the transformations. The movies were inspiring to say the least and had me looking up their websites as soon as it was over. We have both decided to try the 3 day juicing detox. I actually just finished making out of our grocery list. I have to admit that I have never eaten many of the vegetables on this list which is in itself inspiring to me. I know I need to eat more vegetables and if the only way for me to get the nutrition from them is by juicing- then so be it. I also hope to incorporate juicing into my children's daily lives. Let me add in the disclaimer that I am NOT in anyway having my children participate in the detox. But I think adding in a daily juice will be of great benefit to them. I'm very excited to see if it will improve my daughter's vitiligo. 

If you're interested in the different plans you can visit reboot with Joe.  I really encourage you to watch the movies (especially Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead) to understand the process. You can sign up for a free one month trial of Netflix and watch it for free.

I'm looking forward to sharing the results with all of you.. as well as blogging more but my husband and son are horse-playing next to me and they keep side tracking me!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Good job jumping right back on track and getting rid of two of those lbs. already... good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from WIW...I'll have to add those 2 to my Netflix queue.

    -Sarah @ meesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stoping by from the link up. Def adding those 2 my netflix

    ReplyDelete